jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2008

La petite sirène d’Auderville

“I feel like Chinese food,” she said
“I did not think it will last,” I breathed
The black haired woman is still freezing me
Those eyes that spark
You’re shinny but
Your silver lips are cold baby
Don’t you know?
The little blonde angel just told me twice
I am an actor and they don’t think I am good anymore
Up in the city things are really weird
Sarah is embracing me with a big yellow wig
You know you are so much sweeter when you are close…

I miss you swimming in these old shimmering lights
I am falling on my knees
I promised
I was not coming back again

Minerva, she loves me
Don’t you see?
She is giving me her plea
And she talks me kind
She is married to the jungle
And she leaves
While I shake my head in the mirror
I don’t think I am really here

Chinese gin tonics keep coming in from across the street
Cat woman is biting my elbow
I miss you somewhere deep inside
While I shake my head
And notice
I have been trapped in a wishing well

Chocolate Police
Those thirty five years old models
Dreaming Bergman
burning banana splits
and smoking cigarettes
Girls from Tokyo
And cosmetics from New Jersey
I miss you somewhere deep inside
While I shake my head
Dorian Gray, she said, was just a Go-ri-laaz

Bee woman
Sting me, please
I see you in your bike
With your tender apple dress
Your hair hanging from that little white head
And your lips keep flashing like the lights in a reservoir
Hey I just wanted to tell you
You think your pretty smart
Well I think you’re right
but take care
I miss you somewhere deep inside
While I shake my head
And I can’t wait anymore

I can’t believe you’re talking again
in the radio
everything sounds so more interesting when you lie
Tsotsi is so sad he is going back to bed
All those heroes are so tired to help me
So I guess I will wonder in the streets of Harlem
‘Till I find a good hole to sleep in

No hay comentarios: